Day 258 – “Rest of story on this page…”

My Heroin Recovery (Thursday, 9 August 2007)
Day 258 – “Rest of story on this page…”


He picked up the phone and I could hear in his voice he was glad to hear from me. I told him he had 0.23 guesses where I was at the moment. He couldn’t believe when I told him I was in his town - and he insisted we quickly meet. So, I took a 5 minute detour to quickly said hi.

Seeing him was really great. It brought back so much memories of the time we first met and how nice that was. Of course, the relationship ended really badly and for months after that we didn’t speak. At least now, we are good friends again – not many people can say that about their ex’s.

I recently posted a blog entry on how certain people in my life didn’t know about my heroin addiction or recovery. He was one of them. I just could never get the courage together to tell him something like this over the phone. One night a few weeks back a similar subject came up and I decided to just go ahead and tell him, even if it was going to be over the phone…

*** Continues...

0 comments: