Men vs Woman in Bathrooms

After a discussion I had this morning with a group of people I decided to pose these questions to blogworld:

Apparantly there was a discussion yesterday on Jacaranda 94.2 regarding what men and woman talk about in their different gym bathrooms. I find it quite interesting how the two genders react differently in these environments. What do you all do in there?

Another question I am just burning to ask is what people think when two men accompany each other to the bathroom in the same way that woman so naturally do?

And finally do women out there bath or shower together? And dare I ask… if so, do men do it aswell?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
on
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
on
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.