Day 73/55 – “Discussion/Poll 4"

Sunday, 4 February 2007 - Day 73/55 – “Discussion/Poll 4"

The question I asked two weeks back was ‘What do people do on weekdays, Fridays, Saturdays when no drugs or alcohol can be involved?’

Thank you to everybody that gave their opinion. I got some great ideas. Unfortunately stuff like ‘Ten Pin Bowling’ or ‘going to the beach’ is not possible here but the rest I will give a try!

One of the ideas mentioned below actually intrigued me so much that I am planning to start doing it soon… more about that during the week!

- Movie watching with friends (marathon evenings)
- Read
- Gardening
- PC or TV Games
- Cooking, Baking
- Paint
- Chat online
- Blog
- Get a pet (goldfish)
- Game nights (Trivial Pursuit/Pictionary/Risk/30 seconds/scrabble/poker)
- Walking on the beach
- Gym, weight lifting, Martial Arts
- Bowling
- Clubbing
- Braai
- Play Pool
- Adventure Golf
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Woodwork, metal work, sculpture
- Scrap booking

The question for the next two weeks is:
What is your favorite drug movie? Doesn’t have to be a movie about heroin, it could be a movie about any legal, illegal, real or fictitious drugs.

3 comments:

dr. psy said...
on

'Drug store cowboy definitely'. Other good ones include 'richie', 'pulp fiction' and 'traffic'.

Great blog. Glad to see others talking about this problem. Take care and keep up the great work.

Marc

domdabomb said...
on

Pulp fiction, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

1st half of movie BLOW i was gonna go sell my car for drugs and become major DEALER 2nd half made me never wanna leave my home again!! guess that was a good movie!

Unknown said...
on

Being an H addict (recovering) myself, I would have to say Permanent Midnight or Requiem for a Dream. Don't be fooled by Ben Stiller being in PM, he's fantastic and the book is even better!!