Day 240 – “Concerning my blogging”

My Heroin Recovery (Sunday, 22 July 2007)
Day 240 – “Concerning my blogging”


My name is Christiaan and this is Day 240 in My Heroin Recovery.

It is 8 months ago that I started this road to recovery. Perhaps not exactly 8 clean months, but I have noticed in the grand scheme of things that it is really not so relevant. What is important is that I decided to change my life 8 months ago. If I didn’t make that decision that day – there would be no recovery to write about today.

I’ve been thinking the past week what I should do concerning my blogging on 24.com. After much consideration I have decided to stay for the time being. I tried out quite a few South African Blogging communities when I started my blog and out of all of them I liked 24.com the most. The people here are noticeably different and I could never imagine saying goodbye to all of them. Perhaps I sound like a bit of a hypocrite having won a place in the BlogOff competition more than once – but I truly hope they will stop the competition. Perhaps then we’ll get more people that actually say things again – it is after all why we are here.

There are still a few “secrets” that haven’t made it to the blog yet, some more consciously than others and I have decided to reveal some of it over the next few days. My other blogs which you may or may not know about on 24.com will also all be moving to this one, as well as my other home on blogspot.

With the changes and some perhaps not so well kept secrets being revealed I hope that everybody that find something useful in my blog will continue to visit it. Not sure if the look will change, not sure what the future will bring to write about – but it will still be about Christiaan and His Heroin Recovery!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
on

kinda weird, my name is christiaan
Im a fag and a smack user in recovery too.
Nice to see Im not the only one, your blog made for some interesting reading, good to know there is someone else out there on my wavelength, stay strong bro, I know what its like

laters

christiaan