Day 236 – “Click, click…”

Wednesday, 18 July 2007
Day 236 – “Click, click…”


Polokwane has been zooming the past few days with news of a boy and girl that had sex outside one of the clubs we have here. Of course, it was filmed by onlookers and one of the videos was so clear they could make out the identity of the kids. I just saw one of the videos taken and to my surprise it wasn’t in a car as I originally thought. These very drunk or very horny teenagers decided to do it hardly hidden away in a spot close to the entrance of the club. Must say I’ve never had that good of a night out at the club!

I’m still in Polokwane at the moment and unsure as to when I’ll go to Pretoria for training. Meanwhile I’m getting hands on training with the various jobs that need to be completed this side. I am still very happy with the job. It has already thrown me a few curve balls and not one single day has been the same. The worst stress and discomfort from the changes has passed.

I am really sad to hear so many people are leaving the blogging world. Quite a few are saying goodbye completely while a few others have moved to another home. I have to admit that 24.com’s blogs now, compared to the beginning of the year has changed tremendously and regrettably not for the better. Luckily there are still quite a few left that I love to read about and that visit my blog.

I find it so strange to write about the past at the moment. Telling stories of what heroin did to me is so unreal because it feels like a lifetime ago that they happened. Of course, I do still tell them because it reminds me where I came from and warns me never to go back to it again.

As long as there is a recovery to write about, I will write about it. And then maybe one day I’ll get to writing the book everybody says I must write. I have almost 35,000 views in just under 8 months across the servers I blogged on, but I guess it shouldn’t be about how many people read it - It should be more about how many it helps in the end!

0 comments: