Day 247 – “On the 10th day of Blogging…”

My Heroin Recovery (Sunday, 29 July 2007)
Day 247 – “On the 10th day of Blogging…”

The count down has begun. On Wednesday, 1 August it will have been 250 days since I started My Heroin Recovery.

The next few days I will be blogging daily again, and I’m actually looking forward to sharing my thoughts and views with you on a regular basis. What lies ahead is revealing something you may or may not have known about me, a blog you may or may not have known I created and of course a few format changes that has become tradition every 50 days.

I have a renewed excitement towards blogging realizing that there are still loads to tell and share. And with the changes lying ahead I hope you’ll find it to be even more honest than you’ve come to know it up to now.

See you all tomorrow again!

0 comments: