Day 57/39 – “A brown christmas"

Friday, 19 January 2007 - Day 57/39 – “A brown Christmas"

Firstly, this might sound a bit presumptuous... but a few people have asked me to e-mail my blog to them everyday. Since, I am already doing this for a few friends I gladly do it. Should there be somebody else who want the blog mailed to them daily aswell, please send me your e-mail address at tristanbailey@mailbox.co.za

Secondly, as I said last week on Saturdays I'll be posting something written by somebody else. Tomorrow's post is by a fellow recovering addict and is really a brilliant piece. On Sunday - a new poll to learn more about the drug habbits of the blogging world plus the results from the previous poll.

Thirdly, I think most of my friends will agree I have a good sense of humour. I hope you fill find the humour in the following video. There are so much negativity and depressing things to say about heroin and it is nice to sometimes just lay back, relax and even just smile.

I'm sure the intention when making it was not to offend anybody struggling with the problem, as it is also not mine by posting it. If I can find the humour in this... I'm sure anybody can!

Hope you have power long enough to watch. Let me know what you think!

0 comments: