Day 230 – “Facebook”

Thursday, 12 July 2007
Day 230 – “Facebook”


I created a facebook profile a while back but only recently started searching for friends. I was contacted by a high school friend in connection with our 10 year reunion next year and I decided to look up some of my high school friends and people I met since then. I was totally amazed at how many I was able to find and since then have started up long lost friendships.

I think it is one of the coolest sites around these days. Not only does it allow you to look up old friends and acquaintances but has all kinds of extra applications you can run to enhance your profile. It even combines facebook with flixster, also one of my favourite sites.

We started a ’24.com blogging group’ on Facebook for those of you that already have profiles there and would like to join. Of course, you lose your anonymity should you wish to join because your identity will be known. It is an open group so anybody is welcome. And if you don’t have a profile yet, I suggest you try it out. You are definitely missing out on something great!

0 comments: