Day 297 – “The answer to the question” (PRE-WRITTEN)

My Heroin Recovery (Monday, 17 September 2007)
Day 297 – “The answer to the question” (PRE-WRITTEN)


The answer to the question is: “Yes!”

The words that fill the sentences on each of my blog entries are not just a spur of the moment creation written 5 minutes before I post them. No, they are planned! They have been thought about over and over again, pondering on each word. Their emotion, by themselves and as part as a series of other emotions all play a factor when deciding to use a particular one.

On some odd occasions a certain blog entry may take a few days to complete. Those blogs are filled with words that twirl in my head when I lay in bed at night waiting to fall asleep. Their message might be a bit more difficult to get across and no matter what words I try and use or how I try and put them – they will still seem so wrong in the end!

The answer to the question is “Yes!”

The words you are about to read today, tomorrow and the days that lie ahead of us have been twirling in my head for a number of days now. Today they finally make it to a sentence typed on the same keyboard that has typed all the sentences that came in the months before it. These sentences are of actual feelings and events that are real to me at the moment and even though you will only get to read them at an undetermined time in the future – I have no doubt that even then they will still be as real to me!

The answer to the question is “Yes!”
Did I take heroin again?

0 comments: