Day 65/47 – “Resurrection (By my friend Kay)”

Saturday, 27 January 2007 – Day 65/47 – “Resurrection (By my friend Kay)”

Falling, falling helplessly
Hurting, hurting endlessly
Collapsing, collapsing unusually
Feeling, feeling perpetually
Recovering, recovering increasingly
In the end…
There is only you better than any drug!

Give up all drugs, you must
Listen to me my friend
A drug is a fiend
Your life is too precious
Drugs can just give some joy
You can't always enjoy.

I can see far. . .
I can reach out almost touch you
You stand looking beautiful
In this less then beautiful world
This world, this old world
Filled with young fools
Who have an answer
For all the troubles of the day ?
They kill their mind with drugs
Foolish youth, wasted youth!

This sick sad addiction
Can't bring the best in you
Crushed you to dumps
Without it your life is empty once you thought
and maybe even now. . .
But, What it gave you ?
You've lost everything and more
Now you sit in a room
Wondering. . .
All the drugs in this world
Smirk at you
Remember, the one thing they can't do
Is the one thing that you want
Life. . .

Suffer. . .Suffer
Cry. .Cry
Don't feel any shame
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls;
The most massive characters are seamed with scars
Through the tears have the sorrowful first seen the gates of Heaven.

Say no to drugs and save your life
Say no to drugs, they are not your fulfilment
Say no to drugs and save your future
You have a dream, make it come true!

Posted with permission by my friend Kay, dedicated to me!

0 comments: