Day 59/41 - "Poll/Discussion 3"

Sunday, 21 January 2007 - Day 59/41 - "Poll/Discussion 3"

“Have you read my blog before?” that was the poll question for the past two weeks. Thank you to the almost 600 people that visited my blogspot page and to the 91 people that took the time to vote.

The results are:
I never miss an entry (63%)
I’ve read it a few times and find it very informative (20%)
It is the first time I’ve read it (12%)
I’ve stumbled apon it a few times (5%)

Thank you again to those that participated. The next two weeks is more of a discussion. Comment, e-mail whatever you need to do, but I would like the world’s input on this:

What do people do on weekdays, Fridays, Saturdays when no drugs or alcohol can be involved?

For most this might seem a simple question. To a person living in a very small city with limited entertainment, who has made drugs part of his live for 6 years – this is slightly harder.

1 comments:

domdabomb said...
on

It all depends on your social circle - i'm lucky enuf 2 have mates that enjoy getting 2gether 2 braai and we swim act stupid have a load of laughs, and basically just really enjoy each others company, while the only coke i'm consuming comes in an ice cold can!!
i also found on the odd occassion i go out clubbing, its so much cheaper not to drink (the jew in me coming out!) & cos i'm sober, i can get off on ppls energy & dance the nite away!!
next day the only hang over i'm suffering from is from 2 much smoke in the club or lack of sleep, PLUS i have left over cash in my wallet!!!