Day 97/19 – “Leap”

Wednesday, 28 February 2007 - Day 97/19 – “Leap”

Geetings bloggers. What a week! As I mentioned on Sunday the big company move is finally over. Much of this week has been pent settling into the new space and it is still very chaotic. The city had power problems on Monday and we basically sat at our desks staring at each other – and this on the first day of work. Asif that wasn’t enough the power interruptions caused problems on a few of the company computers which set us back even more.

I must say, I have been very excited about work this week. In my true ‘like to try new things’ nature I am ecstatic about the changes and eager to go to work. Even though we are working harder now, my stress levels have lowered considerably compared to the preceding few weeks.

Due to the ‘backlog’ of blogs nobody could have commented yet on my blog entry for Tuesday, but I am very curious to see the response on the issue. And if you think with this entry I am finally back to normal posting – you are wrong!

Saturday’s blog entry which is usually a poem or story written by somebody else and Sunday’s blog entry which is usually a recap on the week or a poll or question, moves to Thursday and Friday this week. This is to make way for Saturday’s post on Day 100.

As I’m sure you know by now I regard the first number on the top of each entry (“Day 97”) as the most important. It refers to the time in my life I could finally get it together and make a change – something I hope so many others will get to do as well. No matter how many times I fail in the future (and I don’t plan on making it many) everyday leading up to that failure is still an accomplishment I cannot overlook.

More of that on Saturday. I am still doing very well. As I said my stress levels are much lower, I’m sleeping again and even my leg pain has disappeared considerably. My parents are very happy and confident that I’m not hanging on the edge of taking again. Even my brother and I have spent some time together again. And news like that is always good to report.

Oh ye… this is as good a time as any to ask this. If you like this blog please vote for it on the right of the page!

0 comments: