Day 99/21 – “Poll/Discussion 5 Closed”

Friday, 2 March 2007
Day 99/21 – “Poll/Discussion 5 Closed”


Thanx to HiddenTruth’s post on FeedReader I have decided to add all my favourite blogs on there and know that I won’t miss an entry now. I don’t always get time to comment on everybody’s blogs but believe me I am reading!

The question I asked last Sunday was:
Which piece or pieces I wrote told you or informed you the most of the problem of heroin addiction and what heroin addicts go through?

Thank you very much to all that participated. Lets face it, not every post is a masterpiece but I’d like to think I have my moments sometimes when the thoughts I have that day comes across perfectly.

Some days when I read the entry I did for that particular day, I get chills because it is so real to me. I hope that when you read them they are real to you to!

Followed below is the list of entries I think is worth remembering.

Day 1 - "I remember"
Day 7 - "A week clean"
Day 9 - "Making History"
Day 15 - "Can I cry?"
Day 16 - "I am Sixteen"

Day 18 - "Testing Day"
Day 19 - "I had a dream"
Day 25 - "Dr. Jeykell and his friend (Part 1)"
Day 26 - "Dr. Jeykell and his friend (Part 2)"
Day 45 - "He knew"

Day 46 - "The Wall at the Mall"
Day 50 - "Give me a FIFTY!"
Day 54 - "Bargaining with the Devil"
Day 58 - "3 Feet Under (by TiN)"
Day 68 - "A beautiful mind"

Day 77 - "A big fancy house"
Day 89 - "The Postbox (Part 1)"
Day 90 - "The Postbox (Part 2)"
Day 91 - "The Postbox (Part 3)"
Day 95 - "Where are you now?"
Day 96 - "A Blog about Heroin"

0 comments: