Day 106 – “Maybe we should just be friends!”

Friday, 9 March 2007
Day 106 / 29 (59) – “Maybe we should just be friends!”


I haven’t quite been in the best of moods this week. I’ve been feeling sore and depressed and irritated the whole week. This morning when I woke up it hit me like a brick… I’m starting to get the flu. That familiar virus feeling spreading through your body is unmistakable. My immune system is pretty much non-existent still as it tries and recover from all the stuff I was injecting!

At least I think I know where the problem lies, or all of it except the depression. I’m drinking a handful filled with vitamin pills to help boost my system in the hope it will work. I already feel better just knowing where the problem lies. And after we pretty much rearranged the whole house I found my pain pills in a box at the office. Don’t ask me how it got there, but I’m just glad I found them.

It is Friday and the weekend is here. I’m watching ‘Chris Chameleon’ tonight at the Polokwane Show. I’ve missed two of his concerts in Polokwane already and this was my chance to get to see him live. I’m a big fan off all different kinds of music and like to see the artists perform live. One of my favorite types of music is house music.

Every song I hear I long for the clubs. I’m trying to get my brother or at least some of my friends to go with me to the local club. I guess I could go alone and I’m sure my parents would only slightly mind, but for everybody’s peace of mind I’d rather go with some supervision.

Anyway, you’ll all be glad to know besides the lurking flue and mounting depression I’m feeling very well with no desire to involve heroin in my life again. I’m going out of the house and hopefully will be meeting new people along the way. As for missing relationships, I guess most relationships starts with friends anyway. So, I’ll focus on making some new friends for now and strengthen the ties with my existing friends.

I just hope heroin hasn’t destroyed that part of me!

0 comments: