Day 275 – “Pulse”

My Heroin Recovery (Sunday, 26 August 2007)
Day 275 – “Pulse”


I have to be honest; I haven’t had much time to blog the past few weeks. Work has kept me extremely busy and it doesn’t seem as if it will get any better in the weeks to follow. So, I apologize for the late, little and scattered entries over the past few weeks.

Since I’m barely keeping up with my own blogging I have got no idea what is happening with the rest of blog world. I did see ‘badges’ added to the blog site, which is a step up towards widgets and I am extremely (out of this world, because we’ve been begging for ages for this) happy that the ‘recently updated list’ has a ‘more link’ added. All I can say is: FI-NA-LLEEEEEY!

Besides being an addict of many things, as you know, I think I’ve become a facebook addict aswell. It has also drastically cut into my blogging time. I have found that either you love it or you hate it, but I think that the people that hate it, just hasn’t had enough time to play around on it yet. It really combines so much of what I already do on the internet on one place.

If you are a facebook member, remember that we have a group for all the ’24.com Bloggers’ and those want to reveal their true identities. There are also weekly chats on Fridays where all the bloggers get together and talk about the latest stuff.

I’ve taken some time lately to update my BlogSpot Blog, My Facebook Profile and also the Mailing List (all of which can be found on the badges on the right). I also finished a collection of entries that will follow in September (something I’ve been working on for a while). If my recovery meant something to you or a friend or if you found it informative at all - I will urge you to read the collection of entries.

0 comments: