Day 280 – “Two Eighty”

My Heroin Recovery (Friday, 31 August 2007)
Day 280 – “Two Eighty”


It is Friday night and after an exhausting week I can finally relax – at least that is what I thought. At 4 o’clock today I heard that I had to be in Ellisras on Monday morning for 5 days. Due to (once again) bad planning I wasn’t informed of this during the week. Such a pity that a professional company providing a professional service forgets details like those.

But it is part of the job, I guess. So on Monday morning early I’ll be entering the area of Ellisras for the very first time. I’ve decided to take my PC with me, since Ellisras probably only has a KFC, a Total Garage (and we know how I love those) and a Spur. I’ll be able to write blogs but I doubt I’ll get any internet access to post them, so they’ll probably follow the week after.

‘My Significant Other’ got internet this past week. I am very happy because this extends the little time we have to communicate. Unfortunately, I’ll be without internet for a week – so back to the cellphone we go! In that area things are progressing very nicely. I might even go so far as to say I’m in love, more than I’ve ever been before.

I am continuing to write blogs whenever I have something to say but due to my hectic work schedule I only get to post them on certain days. Please bare with me while I try and get some routine with them again – as I mentioned before my new job doesn’t know the meaning of the word.

And I’m finally posting a few blogs in September that I’ve been keeping secret for a while. Their content will be revealed and I’m sure we’ll have loads to talk about afterwards. So, for now all I have to say is watch out for them. Thanx for still reading and following the story of My Heroin Recovery!

0 comments: