Day 38/20 - "Go Big or Go Home (Part 2)"

Sunday, 31 December 2006 - Day 38/20 - "Go Big or Go Home (Part 2)"

Continues from Part 2...

Go big or go home. When it came to partying – that was our slogan…

The new years party came and it was one of the biggest, maddest parties ever. The last 2 raves I went to were daytime raves, so it was a big change doing it at night again. There were 5 dance floors each one playing a different genre of music. And of course, for somebody that comes from a town that rarely plays a decent song in any genre of music – I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I have to admit that heroin wasn’t the only drug I took that weekend. A party of that size rarely happened without me taking ecstasy aswell. Ecstasy has always been my favourite drug out of them all. I am a pill junky through and through… or at least I was! So, I missioned from one dance floor to the rest tripping, dancing and meeting new people.

It is New Year’s Eve – the last day of the year and this year especially I have something to celebrate. I am entering the New Year without heroin, together with all my friends. Considering where I was just a month ago I think it calls for a celebration. Tonight might not be spent the same as the previous years but it doesn’t mean that I can’t enjoy it just as much!

To all my other friends out there who won’t be spending it with me – thank you for the support… and HAPPY NEW YEAR!